I still enjoy opening Christmas cards from dear friends, and reading their “enclosures”… those special updates on the past year’s highlights and happenings. They often bring a smile… sometimes a tinge of sadness…always a flood of warmth to my heart.
Pondering this I realized…I look forward to reading other precious letters at this time of year also.
Those letters are the thoughts, prayers, and heart cries, that have filled my spiritual journals most of the past 365 days; and often, the faithful responses from Him, the Lover of my soul.
Reopening those journals has become a yearly ritual for me.
You won’t regret it.
See you in 2018.
“I will stand at my guard post and station myself on the lookout tower. I will watch to see what He will say to me and what I should reply about my complaint.” Habakkuk 2:1
I'm a spiritual Director, speaker, and teacher with a sincere desire to share all that the Lord has taught me. It is my passion to help you create a “sacred space” of deeper intimacy with Jesus.
Resources for Going Deeper
Consider the Lilies
1. "Busy Lives & Restless Souls" by Becky Eldredge
1. "Sensible Shoes"
2. "Two Steps Forward-A Story of Persevering in Hope"
3. "Barefoot - A Story of Surrendering to God"
All titles by Sharon Garlough Brown
What Would Come Out if Someone Bumps Into You?
1. "The Way of Discernment: Spiritual Practices for Decision Making" by Elizabeth Liebert
What is Your Sacred Pathway?
1. "Sacred Pathways, Discover Your Soul's Path to God" by Gary Thomas
Spring Training...have you Started?
1. "The Good and Beautiful God, Falling in Love with the God Jesus Knows" by James Bryan Smith
Hurry and Slow Down
1. "Spiritual Disciplines Handbook" by Adele Ahlberg Calhoun
2. "Answering God" by Eugene Peterson
3. "Soul Keeping: Caring For The Most Important Part of You"
by John Ortberg
STOP Before You Start Your Journey
1. "Sabbath" by Dan Allender
2. "Spiritual Disciplines Handbook" by Adele Ahlberg Calhoun
3. "Soul Feast" by Marjorie Thompson